Why clean bins?
There are many very good reasons why wheelie bins should be cleaned, and kept clean.
These are just some of the very good reasons to do it...
- Puerile odours can cause offense to not only you but also your neighbours and visitors.
- Smells attract flies and other insects, causing pest infestation to the area.
- Attracts dogs, cats, birds and rodents searching for food which creates a mess and encourages them to stay.
- Harbours dangerous bacteria and viruses that cause disease to be spread from the bin.
- Makes your visits to the bin an unhealthy & unpleasant task.
- Discarded chemicals cause dangerous contamination of the bin from the toxic residues.
- Chemical contamination accelerates ageing of the bin’s plastic, causing it to become brittle and break.